At Proman, we believe in constant self and company-wide improvement, even if the inspiration comes from our furry, four legged friends.
Whether you love or hate them, it is clear that cats have a very distinct way of approaching life. The many hours of rest, the constant curiosity and the sheer independence; these are all traits cats are well-known for.
These well-known traits may seem totally irrelevant to us, however there is plenty we can learn from cats. In fact, some of their traits could be particularly useful in becoming more successful within the workplace.
In celebration of International Cat Day, here are top ten feline qualities worth utilising in your daily work life:
- Keep up a sense of curiosity and interest
- Be agile and adapt to new situations
- Always be aware of your surroundings
- Don’t be discouraged by failure
- Remain focused on what matters most
- Always maintain a level of independence
- Remember to take care of yourself
- Don’t be afraid to go after what you want
- Always remain determined to reach goals
- Be loyal and respectful of those around you
If you’re ready to put these newfound qualities to practice, check out our current available roles to find your purrrfect job.