Workshop Technician/ Mechanical Engineer/ Mechanical Fitter
My Client who is a leading manufacturer within their field is seeking and experience Workshop Technician/ Mechanical Engineer/ Mechanical Fitter to join their team due to continued growth and expansion.
Workshop Technician/ Mechanical Engineer/ Mechanical Fitter Requirements:
- Solid all-round Engineering knowledge base
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining attention to detail and ensuring high standards are maintained.
- Good timekeeping skills, the ability to work to tight deadlines and manage your time efficiently
- Able to read and understand design specifications and technical drawings
- Comply with Health & Safety Regulations
- Experience in Mechanical engineering including fitting, from bench assembly to complete machine builds.
- Previous experience and a good understanding of Pneumatic systems
- Experience with installation and commissioning of hydraulic pipework and systems.
- Previous Fabrication experience including welding
- A knowledge of electrical systems and understanding of PLC’s including machine wiring.
- All round machining skills.
- Able to work alongside design engineers in a development environment
Workshop Technician/ Mechanical Engineer/ Mechanical Fitter Duties:
- Build specialist automated equipment.
- Refurbishment and fault finding of equipment returned from site implementing design upgrades and improvements to ensure the fleet of equipment remains cutting edge.
- On occasion, attend company or client’s facilities in UK or overseas to assist with and co-ordinate installation, refurbishment and de-mobilisation of equipment, when appropriate.
- Be involved with projects from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover to our field teams.
- Have a passion for ‘World Class’ housekeeping standards.
- To comply with Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental procedures, policies and objectives.
- To carry out any other tasks as reasonably required by management.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss