Workshop Manager/ Production Manager
Workshop Manager/ Production Manager Requirements:
- Candidates must have previous experience working within the vehicle service & repair industry or an automotive production environment
- IT Literate
- Able to deal with large volumes whilst achieving lead-times according to SLA’s.
- Must have previous experience managing a large team in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are also essential
- Ability to analyze why things go wrong to help put in place a continuous improvement culture to help drive quality and operational efficiencies.
- It is important that the role holder has good H&S knowledge and as a minimum, practical experience of risk assessments and accident investigations.
Workshop Manager/Production Manager Requirements:
- Oversee resource planning for coming days/weeks or special projects.
- Workshop & Bodyshop Efficiency levels to be achieved and improved.
- Workshop/Bodyshop management system utilized, and processes adhered to
- Documented evidence of training and skill set within department.
- Operational & Customer KPI’s are achieved.
- Ability to work with internal stakeholders to achieve site budget.
- Grow and develop staff, with a progression plan where identified.
- Ensure all work is carried according to safe working practice and to the correct quality.
- Zero accidents and compliance during internal audits
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss