PROMAN are currently recruiting for experienced TIG & MIG welders for our client in Ashton-Under-Lyne. You would be joining a business who are a market leader in their industry and have operated for over 65 years.
The role: -
- TIG & MIG welding aluminium components- ranging from 2mm to 4mm thickness.
- Using hand, air and power tools.
- Working off engineering drawings.
- Adhering to Health and Safety procedures.
The candidate: -
- Previous experience of TIG or MIG Welding.
- Ideally have experience of welding components between a thickness of 2mm to 4mm.
- Ideally 5 years of industry experience but not essential.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Computer literate.
Hours of work: -
Monday to Thursday 2.30pm-10.15pm and 2pm to 9.15pm Friday rotating with Monday to Thursday 06.15am-2pm Friday 06.30am-1.30pm £15ph
- Subsidised canteen facility.
- Free drinks machines.
- Free parking.
- Weekly pay.
- Pension scheme's available.
To apply for this role please call 0161 749 7740 and quote B1/ASH/WELD or forward your CV below.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss