Warehouse / Transport Administrator
6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm 5 Days from 7
Ongoing / long term temporary contract
£9.75 per hour
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
• Previous experience working in a warehouse administrator / transport administrator / customer service role or similar.
• Capacity / load planning experience would be highly beneficial.
• Previous experience working in a fast paced Logistics environment.
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal
• Computer literate
• WMS experience
Your duties will include...
• Effectively planning trailers based on load capacity
• Resolve any client queries that may arise
• Liaise with warehouse staff to resolve any issues
• Organise pick lists and plan based on time / availability.
• Update information on inhouse WMS.
• Scanning paperwork and updating relevant information
• Update spreadsheets and KPI’s
Due to growth, our client is seeking 2x Administrators to join their business. These are brand new roles in the business and represent a fantastic opportunity to join a well establish company with exciting plans for the future.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.