The Company – Warehouse Team Leader
Our Client was established in 1984 as a small family-run business and have now become one of the leading generic companies in the UK. They supply quality products and services to the primary and secondary care sectors.
The Role – Warehouse Team Leader
- Assisting the Supervisor with staff resource planning and allocation
- Attend and assist with shift briefings
- Ensure the smooth running of the warehouse area
- Printing, Picking, Checking, Packing and Dispatching Client orders
- Ordering sock, receiving, unpacking and checking deliveries
- Booking in received stock and keeping stock systems up to date
- Adhering to all company operating and Health & Safety Procedures
- Must have good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Be good team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experience of using SAP Warehouse Management system would be advantageous.
The Hours – Warehouse Team Leader
14:00-22:00 Monday to Friday, however, training will be on a morning shift, so flexibility is needed.
The Rewards – Warehouse Team Leader
- Standard pay is £10.00 per hour
- Overtime pay is £15.00 per hour
- Progressive role with long-term prospects - Temp-to-Perm positions for the right candidate.
How to apply – Warehouse Team Leader
Submit your up-to-date CV
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.