Warehouse Shift Supervisor
Upto £22,500 per annum
Monday to Friday 6.30am to 2.30pm / 2pm to 10pm rotating
You will have the following skills, experience and attributes...
- Previous experience working as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar (2 years+)
- Excellent people management skills
- Leadership skills
- Flexible / adaptable to business requirements
- Process Driven
- Educated to level 2 NVQ standard or above
Your duties will include...
- Manage the day to day running of the warehouse identifying areas of improvement to increase efficiencies
- Ensure all areas of the Warehouse function are being carried out to the agreed KPI’s and in line with Company Health & Safety and ISO procedure compliance.
- Manage on and offsite stock effectively to maintain stock integrity
- Manage the weekly and daily production plans and schedules, ensuring stock is picked on time and in full for production demands
- Demonstrate strong leadership and excellent problem solving skills and communication
- Liaise regularly with other departments to discuss and resolve any operational issues or projects
- Manage labour resource requirements and performance in line with work streams
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained to a high standard throughout the warehouse and yard areas
- Any other duties as required
Our client, a manufacturer and distributor, has been established for over 20 years and distributes high quality products on a global basis. Due to an increase in demand, they are seeking an experienced Warehouse Shift Supervisor to join the team.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.