WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES - URGENTLY REQUIRED***PAID TRAVEL TIME****
We currently have a number of exciting roles for Warehouse Operatives, providing an excellent opportunity to join in Castle Donington site. Excellent pay rates and immediate start available.
**Free transport provided from WS1 1XR and paid travel time (extra 2 hours per shift)**
**Free hot drinks on site**
**Ongoing job no cancellation**
**Pick your own shifts full time/Part time**
Pay and working hours
5 days out of 7 (part time available) 2pm-10pm
Pay 10.50 per hour, plenty overtime available!!!
As a warehouse operative you will:
- Ensure orders are picked accurately.
- Working in chilled warehouse environment
- Ensure goods in are receipted in accordance with policy.
- Ensure all loads are checked, completed and secured prior to despatch.
- Ensure stock rotation is maintained at all times.
- Manually load and unload trailers.
- Confirm all inbound and outbound loads are accurate and report any discrepancies to the Warehouse Shift Manager.
- Assist with stock cycle count.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately.
- Manual Picking and using hand-held terminals
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience of working in a warehouse and distribution environment. - desirable, full training will be provided
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Ability to ensure you follow safe working practices and that all report all accidents and incidents are reported to your line manager.
- Ability to maintain high levels of site hygiene standards in accordance with company procedures.
- Ability to listen to and follow instructions.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- A good accuracy level is essential.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team as required.
Benefits of joining Proman:
- Paid travel time
- Excellent working conditions
- Temp to perm, full time role/Part time
- Various shift patterns to work around you
- Overtime available
- Full training will be provided
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Excellent rates of pay
- Company pension contribution
If you are interested in this role please click apply or call 01332977718 option1
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss