Is a multinational retail business which has stuck to the same guiding principle: Great quality shouldn’t come at a high price; rather, great quality should come with everyday low prices.
- picking produce
- picking chilled items
- Replenishment of low level stock for Order Picker.
- Helping to maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse, by ‘cleaning as you go’.
- Ensuring all stock is distributed to store before deadline.
- Assisting despatch team loading pallets ready for distribution.
Hours of work
- Days: 12:00 - 18:00 5 days out of 7 per week
Pay & Benefits
- You will start on £9.03 per hour.
- Your basic pay rate will increase up to £11.02 per hour once permanent depending on department and shift.
- After 1 year service, the rate of pay increases to £12.45 per hour.
- 12 week Temp-to-Perm with full-time hours
- 4 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Full training provided
- Company sick pay scheme
- Company maternity, paternity and adoption leave after 2 years
- Long Service awards
Submit your application online or give us a call on 0115 838 3853.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.