Warehouse Operative / Picker
£9.23 - £10.80 per hour
Overtime £13.86 - £21.64 per hour
Monday to Friday 6-2 / 2-10 / 10-6 rotating every 2 weeks
We are looking for experienced Pickers to join our client, a global logistics business which is one of the top 10 largest companies in its sector.
You will need...
- Previous experience of working as a picker would be beneficial
- Previous experience working in a warehouse / distribution centre.
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment would be beneficials
- Must have a strong level of English
- Good communication skills
- Use of handheld scanners would be ideal.
You will be responsible for picking, loading and moving stock both manually and by using trucks. Duties will include...
- Picking parts in a specific order to high quality standards.
- To ensure that strict procedures and timescales are followed.
- Use warehouse equipment to move goods where necessary
- Work within required timeframes and without having a negative impact on quality
- Record movement of goods inbound / outbound
- Inspection of goods and detecting problems
- To understand and comply with all departmental rules, agreements and quality procedures.
Our client is a global logistics business which is one of the top 10 largest companies within its sector. Due to a new contract win we are recruiting for a new start-up operation. This role offers the chance to initially be involved in an exciting project but also the chance for career progression and development.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.