Order Picker/Warehouse Operative
An opportunity in Huddersfield, HD8
Our client is one of the world’s leading distributors and providers of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry. The company’s services range from traditional distribution to the management of supplier relationships, quality assurance, kitting, just-in-time delivery and point-of-use inventory management. The company offers one of the world’s broadest portfolios of aerospace products, including chemical, electrical and C-class hardware.
If you have picking experience and a background in warehousing this may be an excellent opportunity for you.
Salary: £16k - £24k (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday – Wednesday 16:00 – 02:00 & Thursday 16:00 – 01:00
Environment – It is a well-lit, clean and very well-organised Warehouse environment.
- Previous experience of Order Picking is highly beneficial.
- Due to the nature of the product and the order codes involved, candidates will require a good level of numeracy and literacy.
The Role & Duties:
- Knowledge of common warehouse layouts and their functionality
- Experience in picking, packing and moving merchandise safely
- Working within a warehouse environment
- Replenishing stock in the correct warehouse locations
- Ability to work at speed
- Pride in keeping the warehouse areas tidy and organised
- Stock taking
- Quality checking outgoing stock
- Completing all production & warehousing tasks within allotted time frames
- Performing general warehouse duties
- Stock audits
- Performing general warehouse and dispatch duties
- RF Scanning Gun experience
Due to the nature of the hours and location it would be essential that you hold a full UK valid driving licence with access to a vehicle.
If you feel this role is the right fit for you then please phone PROMAN and ask to speak with Monika on 01422 387319, alternatively please email Monika@Proman-uk.com.