WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES NEEDED
We have a very well-known company based near Castle Donington (DE72 2HP) looking for a large number of warehouse staff to start as soon as possible. The company work with varied products including ambient and refrigerated produce and distribute their products all over the UK.
There are a few varied roles working with the company but the main role involves picking products as a selector. Some of the duties involved include...
- Picking and processing orders ready for despatch
- Matching picking items against the company systems (Voice Picking)
- Working with the team to get orders processed on time
- Training on LLOP trucks will be given
- General housekeeping duties
Shifts currently available:
- Any 5 out of 7 days a week. 0600-1400 or 1800-0200.
- Should you work the morning shift, hours will be 0500-1500 - any 4 out of 7 days a week for the initial 6-10 week training period.
- Pay rates £8.50-£9.68 p/hour for the first 12 weeks increasing to £9.98-£11.78 p/hour once 12 weeks has been completed.
- After 1 year service with the company, pay increases again to £11.27-£13.30 p/hour.
- 12 week temp-to-perm positions are available.
We are looking for candidates with great work ethic, reliability and personality to join the team. Ideally the write candidate has good work history in warehouse or production environments. Don't worry if you have no experience on LLOP - full training is provided.
If this is the right opportunity for you, please apply and send us a copy of your up-to-date CV or call us on 01332977718 option 1.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.