Hours: 1400 – 2200
Location: Heywood, Pilsworth Industrial Estate
Hourly Rate (first two weeks): £9.11/hr
Hourly Rate (after two weeks): £9.74/hr + £25 for each full shift worked Saturday or Sunday
£70 bonus for shift worked on Bank Holiday
***Working EVERY WEEKEND with two consecutive days off midweek***
We are recruiting for Warehouse Operative roles in Heywood. The Company are a leading distributor for Food and Beverage industry.
- Frozen (-25 C), chilled and ambient environment
- Order picking using heads-sets (voice system picking) driving LLOPs (full training given)
- Loading and unloading trailers and roll-containers (cages)
- General warehouse duties
- Comfortable with working in a cold (-25 C to + 15 C) environment
- Comfortable with working every weekend
- Previous experience in a similar role is beneficial but not essential
Benefits of the role:
- Consistent, regular hours
- Permanent opportunities available
- Subsidised canteen
- Free on-site parking
- Progression opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme available
Successful candidates will be working 5 consecutive days with two days of mid-week (working every weekend).
There is canteen on site serving hot meals priced as low as £2.50.
The role starts on temporary ongoing basis but may lead to permanent employment for the right person. This is an opportunity to join and progress within a large, international company.
PROMAN have a great record of candidates starting and securing permanent jobs within this Client.
To apply please submit your CV within the advert.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.