Job Title: Senior Warehouse Co-ordinator
Location: Horsforth, Leeds
Salary: £21,430 - £22,795K DOE
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday – Rotating Shifts (6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm)
The Warehouse Co-ordinator will have a comprehensive knowledge of general warehouse activities and will be safety focused within the Warehouse environment. Contributing and supporting the continuous improvement activities within the Warehouse function. The key deliverable of the role is to support the Warehouse Supervisor and the wider team in all Warehouse operations.
- You will have a minimum of 1 year’s warehousing experience.
- A valid Counterbalance Forklift Truck Licence is essential
- A valid Flexi Forklift Truck Licence is desirable – training can be provided
- You will have the ability to identify and actively be involved in continuous improvement opportunities!
- But the most important part is culture fit. We are looking for someone with passion and drive, a self- starter that is excited by the prospect of joining a growing business with big ambitions!
- Ensure that customer orders progress through the warehouse on time
- To ensure great customer service both internal and external are achieved.
- Working across all departments; Goods In, Despatch, Picking
- Liaise with internal teams re. progress of customer orders through the warehouse
- Review available stock in the warehouse prior to issuing work into the warehouse
- Organise for stock investigations to take place when required
- Oversee the control of stock movements around the warehouse - supporting all stock taking activities.
- Able to carry out warehouse SOP’s in line with the skills matrix
- To support the safe and efficient running of the Warehouse function on your shift.
- Contribution of proactive ideas in relation to continuous improvement - To carry out one Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt improvement project every 12 months.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss