Monday – Friday – 40 hours per week.
Temporary – Permanent
- Must have experience of working as a Administrator or Warehouse Admin
- Experience with processing orders would be advantageous.
- Able to go the extra mile and ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Organization & Planning Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Business writing skills (responses to customers, procedures, standards.etc.)
- You will have the following duties and responsibilities.
- Sales Order Processing - Taking and accurately processing sales orders for the company.
- Amend and edit any orders using the coding/ database systems.
- Checking the progress of orders prior to shipping.
- Liaising with Stock Control demands, over stocked, out of stock or low stock items.
- Respond to any customer queries that come through via email.
- Ensuring maintenance of database.
- Filing, faxing, photocopying and other administrative duties
- Receiving inbound calls from a wide variety of customer.
- Marketing outbound calls.
A busy warehouse office is looking for a valuable team member to join their force of Warehouse Administrator.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss