Hours: Monday to Friday initially 08:00 to 16:00 or 07:00 to 15:00, however, this will change to 06:00 to 14:00 or 14:00 to 22:00 (fixed shifts) at some point in the future.
Our client is an international company and a market leader in providing specialist outsourcing and IT services to the public sector.
They are moving into one of their busiest periods and experiencing significant growth.
We are recruiting for a team responsible for sorting confidential and legal paperwork, document preparation, scanning and data entry.
This is a very fast paced environment that requires a high level of concentration and attention to detail. Consequently, you will need to have a high standard of numeracy, be computer literate with good data entry skills. You will also need to be able to work quickly and efficiently, with minimal supervision.
Your main roles and responsibilities will include:-
• Data entry of document details
• Dealing with highly sensitive information
• Attaching necessary paperwork to documents (including barcodes, admin sheets etc)
• Scanning documents onto the in-house system, correcting PDF files
• Working towards individual and team targets
To apply for these roles, please send a copy of your up to date CV or call 01158383853.