Job Title: Warehouse Administrator
Location: Armathwaite, Cumbria
Salary: £10.29 per hour
Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Temporary – Permanent
**YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START**
- Must have previous administration experience
- Must have strong attention to detail for dealing with quantities and descriptions
- Ability to multitask and have strong time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proactive and will act before issues become problems
- Computer literate
- Team player and can work on own initiative
- Arranging collections with customers and haulers
- Data inputting
- Inputting customer orders on to the client’s in-house computer system (Training will be provided on in-house IT systems)
- Dealing with haulers and FLT drivers on a day-to-day basis
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.