£10 per hour
Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4pm
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
• Experience working in an admin / order processor role or similar would be ideal
• Ideally you will have experience of Sage.
• Any experience in warehousing or manufacturing would be highly beneficial
• Experience in purchasing would be beneficial but not essential
• Experience with a WMS would be ideal
• Self-motivated, confident and keen to succeed.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• IT literate
• Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
• The ability to multitask and prioritise ensuring all administration is kept up to date
Your duties will include...
• Inputting orders onto Sage
• Booking materials and orders in
• Arranging collections with couriers
• Dealing with customer issues via telephone and email
• Liaising with internal departments to resolve issues
• Ensuring goods are despatched on time
• Managing suppliers, supplier’s orders and direct delivery.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.