£19,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
• Experience working in a Transport / Logistics or Customer Service environment would be highly beneficial.
• Strong administration skills are vital for this position.
• Excellent organisation and communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail
• A flexible and adaptable approach to working in order to meet the requirements of the business, particularly at peak periods during the year.
• Computer literate with a good understanding of MS Office applications and willing to learn legacy systems.
• Able to work well as part of a team in a busy office environment.
• Able to work to tight deadlines and manage their own time effectively.
• Able to work under own initiative
• Basic level of French advantageous but not essential as full training & support will be given.
Working in the transport office, your duties will be...
• Managing / Scanning PODS
• Matching invoices to purchase orders and processing payments
• Liaise with internal departments to ensure customer queries are dealt with effectively.
• Booking-in Collections & Deliveries onto in-house system
• Placing orders
• Providing administrative support for the management team.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.