Technical Services Operative
The Company – Technical Services Operative
Our Client is a software and outsourcing business with extensive experience in the public sector. They are a true market leader of document digitisation enabling organisations to transform their business, free up much needed space and improve efficiency.
The Role – Technical Services Operative
We are recruiting for an individual responsible for technical support, new contracts set up and data transfers to clients to join their team in Bulwell, Nottingham who will be working alongside IT Department. This is a very fast paced environment that requires a high level of concentration and attention to detail. Consequently, you will need to have experience in a Document Solution environment, good working knowledge of scanning technologies, experience in database management, work well under pressure, high standard of numeracy, be computer literate (excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point) with good data entry skills. You will also need to be able to work quickly and efficiently, with minimal supervision.
Your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Inventory Set up – Build inventory templates in line with client requirements for population by Bulk Scanning Operations team
- Quality Control – Prior to the exporting of records to clients complete a cross check against the inventory:
- Match volume of receipts to volume of exports
- Ensure all records have been exported and no duplications
- All records have been captured in line with clients naming convention
- Data export
- Produce audit reports for client validation and manage any associated queries
- Delete client data within agreed timescales and monitor storage capacity
- Attend project review meetings with Operations and Project Managers
The hours of work – Technical Services Operative
Monday to Friday, full time hours, flexible shift patterns to choose depending on candidate’s preference,
i.e. 08:00 – 16:00, 09:00 – 17:00 or 10:00 – 18:00.
Please note this a temporary ongoing role with a potential of Temp-to-Perm.
To apply for these roles, please send a copy of your up to date CV or call 01158 383853.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.