Job Title: Technical Coordinator
Location: Wetherby, West Yorkshire
Hours: Monday – Friday
• Ensure that company health & safety and food safety obligations are always maintained by you and your team.
• Play an active role within the HACCP Team
• Complete and communicate technical reports as agreed.
• Proactively interpret reports and data based around the food safety and quality objectives, communicate findings and initiate corrective action plans.
• Site support for customer / third party audits and visits
• Play a proactive role in site meetings
• Develop the company environmental, sustainability and supplier facing ethical management systems.
• Update and maintain technical services procedures and work instructions; Internal audit, supplier approval, raw material approval, customer and specifications
• Management of the FSQMS document control and change management programs
• Be the key technical contact with the supplier base, customer compliance teams and relevant industry NGO's fostering these relationships
• Be the technical point of contact for any supplier / raw material issues
• Work closely with the QA and technical team to ensure that there is a link between suppliers and raw materials and the upstream operational and technical activities.
• 2 + years technical services experience within the food industry, with both private label and branded product experience. This role would be suitable for a person with food manufacturing or food retail background
• Experience of interpreting and implementing retailer codes of practice such as allergen, free from, foreign body
• Experience in the use and management of customer technical portals and customer specifications and artwork approval processes
• Level 3 HACCP - Minimum with experience of playing an active role within the HACCP team
• Level 4 Food Safety
• Allergen, species and food authenticity awareness
• Lead Auditor, with experience of completing internal and supplier audits
• Train the Trainer qualification, with experience of training and coaching teams
• Management of all surveillance testing programs; micro, chemical, allergen, nutritional
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.