Walsall, West Midlands
Salary: £18000 to £20,000
Monday – Friday 06:30am – Finish
• Computer literate - Intermediate Microsoft essential, Microsoft Access desirable.
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Proven ability to collate and deliver information from various sources
• Team Work skills
• Relationship Building/Communication
• Customer Service skills
• Excellent Planning and Organisational skills
The main purpose of this role is to support the Technical team with general administration duties. Ideally you will have previous experience supporting a manufacturing contract and be used to working in a food manufacturing environment to allow you to:
• Carry out general administration duties
• Accurate completion of photo standards
• Prepare & assist in customer visits & site Technical audits
• Respond to customer requests
• Booking administration for food hygiene, H&S, Manual handling, COSHH training
• Complaint handling/logging, investigating to timescales
• Logging and trending foreign body findings
• Completing generic specification for the customers when required
• Inputting new recipes into recipe tables
• Taste panel preparation
• Inputting data into a database system
• Administration of documented Quality Management System
• Provide Support to Technical Team
My client is an industry leader food manufacturer. A rare opportunity has arisen to lead their Technical Team with opportunities for internal career development.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.