PROMAN are currently recruiting for experienced TIG welders for our client in Ashton-Under-Lyne. You would be joining a business who are a market leader in their industry and have operated for over 65 years.
The role: -
- TIG welding aluminium components- ranging from 2mm to 4mm thickness.
- Using hand, air and power tools.
- Working off engineering drawings.
- Adhering to Health and Safety procedures.
- Potential mild steel MIG Welding if the business needs dictate
The candidate: -
- Be able to work all of the below shifts.
- Previous experience of TIG Welding.
- Ideally have experience of welding components between a thickness of 2mm to 4mm.
- Ideally 5 years of industry experience but not essential.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Computer literate.
Hours of work: -
Days- Monday to Thursday 8am-4.30pm and 8am-4pm Friday
Rotating Shifts- Monday to Thursday 6.30am-2.15pm and 6.30am-1.45pm Friday
Monday to Thursday 2.15pm-10pm and 1.45pm to 9.30pm Friday
Night shifts- Sunday to Wednesday 10pm-6.30am and 10pm-5.30am
Continental Shifts- Four on four off shifts- 12-hour day and nights
Rate of pay: -
Days- £10.74 per hour
Rotating Shifts- £12.36 per hour
Nights and Continental Shifts- £12.89 per hour
- Subsidised canteen facility.
- Free drinks machines.
- Free parking.
- Weekly pay.
- Pension scheme's available.
Please note this role starts on an initial temporary basis but permanent opportunities are available depending on your performance, attendance and timekeeping.
To apply for this role please call 0161 749 7740 and quote B1/ASH/TIG or forward your CV below.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.