Supply Chain Administrator
Location: - Radcliffe
Working Hours: Part time - 25 hours per week on a flexible basis.
Main Purpose of Role
You will be required to undertake a wide range of office based functions to support administration requirements for sourcing, developing and purchasing household textiles from Southern Asia and the Far East.
The successful candidate will form part of a small internal team managing a wide range of suppliers in Pakistan, China, India and Bangladesh to help ensure the smooth running of the purchasing, manufacturing and supply chain process.
-Track and record price negotiations with suppliers and update / maintain an excel based cost price database.
- Produce and present statistical analysis reports based on current and historical pricing trends.
- Attend and contribute to weekly pre-production meetings with relevant data from supply base.
- Monitor and populate critical path databases.
- Attend and contribute to weekly critical path review meetings.
- Collate and distribute supply chain information to the business, such as outstanding order reports, weekly shipment lists, invoice and packing details, relevant market place data.
- Liaise with external suppliers and internal Imports Dept on container consolidations, movement and tracking of containers, shipments, payment terms and letters of credit.
- Update and maintain a supplier claims tracker spreadsheet.
-Excellent attention to detail.
-Ability to work autonomously and under pressure, to prioritise own workload.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience using Microsoft, excel and outlook
- Work under pressure
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss