Trafford Park, Lancashire
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Temp to Perm
Monday – Friday 07:30 – 17:30
** YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START**
Key purpose of job:
• Responsible for the correct supervision and control of allocated customers stock
• To maximise efficiencies to ensure customer service criteria's are maintained at all times
• To promote customer service excellence at all times
• To Ensure both Physical and System stocks mirror at all times
• To ensure an excellent customer interface is maintained at all times
• Provide daily/weekly reports for submission to customers as necessitated by the needs of our customers and or business
• Identify system and control improvements to enhance our services to the customer
• To prepare order entry for receipts and relevant paperwork for picking for despatch.
• To monitor said paperwork to ensure all systems, procedures, and stock integrity is in accordance with the customers requirements and the requirements of our business
• To maintain a productive and constructive working relationship with all colleagues to perpetuate team commitment at all times
• To ensure all internal KPI measures are updated within agreed time frames
• To ensure all/any customer failures are reported and escalated without delay
• To perpetuate continuous improvement within all responsibilities
• To be available and provide cover for other positions as required.
• Ideally you would have Freight or Contract Packaging experience.
• Working in a Warehouse / Distribution Environment is essential.
• Working as a warehouse /stock admin / account handler would be advantageous.
• Great Team Player
• Self Motivated
• Attention to detail
• Multitasking skills
• Great Problem Solver
My client is an industry leading company in their field. A rare opportunity has arisen to join their management team with opportunities to progress internally.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.