Shifts: Mon-Friday 6-2/2-10 rotating shift
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads meetings to understand daily priorities to achieve targets such as Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) & Conformance to Plan (CTP).
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of all production data.
- Identifies short- and medium-term actions to mitigate impact on productivity.
- Supports changeovers and monitors effectiveness and implements impro
- vement activity appropriately.
- Coaches team members to identify opportunities to improve site performance by reducing cost associated with waste and implements action plans.
- Interprets trend data associated with material usage variance and facilitate focussed improvement activities to eliminate waste.
- Deliver the production plan to supply products to both internal and external customers and meet customer service KPI’s, in line with training, H&S and quality procedures.
- Ensure compliance with site quality procedures including Critical Control Points.
- Ensures accurate completion of documentation of all quality checks in line with processes to ensure legal compliance and to ensure due diligence.
- Drives the achievement of Right First Time (RFT) Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Skilled user of systems required by role, D365, CMMS, SMS, Shop floor data capture, I Auditor. Microsoft office tools
- Proficient level of verbal and written communication as well as numerical skills
- COSHH & HACCP Level 2, IOSHH managing safely – COVID Awareness.
- Trained in internal auditing
- Food Safety Level 3
- High Performance Coaching
- Safety behavioural conversations and observations
- Competent in use of recognised Continuous Improvements tools & techniques
- Yellow Belt lean six sigma
- People leadership / management experience
- Professional management qualification
- Demonstrated experience of carrying out investigations for behavioural and conduct matters.
- Experienced in completing Return to Work (RTW) for team members.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss