You will already have experience in a similar kind of role within the Petrochemical or Industrial Automation industries.
You will also have the following experience;
• Minimum degree qualification in an engineering or process related subject
• Understanding of ISO 9001 and Health and Safety at Work Act
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, whilst an effective team player as part of a structured team
• Confident communicator with a professional manner, and the ability to absorb and impart factual information to others and work within standard operating procedures
• Applicants with Offshore certificates and safety systems experience are highly desired, however full training can be provided
• Full UK driving licence
Reporting to the Operations Team Leader, you will provide first class support whilst being the technical focal point from hand over by sales to project closing.
As a Service and Support Engineer you will be based from our Clients office in Aberdeen (however there will be travel to customer sites in Europe, the UK, offshore and overseas as required for each project).
Responsibilities will include;
• Project initiation system design
• Project planning, detailed design, and configuration
• Providing technical specification to procurement and supervision of suppliers
• Conducting internal testing
• Executing or leading the Factory Acceptance Test, transition to site, site installation, commissioning and Site Acceptance Test, resulting in a customer accepted and handed over system, with documents authorised by the customer
• Monitoring and controlling the quality of work; and formalising project closures
Our Client is a leading provider of Industrial Automation and Test and Measurement solutions.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.