Job Title: Senior Finance Analyst
Location: Burton On Trent, Derbyshire
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
*3-6 Month Contract*
Senior Finance Analyst
- Must be a fully Qualified Finance professional (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Must have experience in Yield reporting, Cost of good reporting and Labour reporting
- Working experience within a multi-site FMCG business is preferred, but not essential
- Experience using Navision is desirable
- Proven ability to drive and support process and system improvements
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and budget holders
- Must have attention to detail and accurate reporting
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Report monthly, quarterly and annual results with review & analysis of key trends
- Take ownership of budgeting and forecasting processes
- Report business performance to the Site Director & Financial controller on a monthly basis with variances to budget and forecast
- Support the Finance team in producing daily labour and yields variances along with detailed commentary
- Produce monthly cash flow statements
- Take ownership of month end close procedures (reconciliations, management accounts, balance sheet etc.) as required
- Support the development and continuous improvement of financial planning models
- Assist the financial controller in other ad hoc activities where required.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.