The Company – Scanning Assistant
Our Client is a software and outsourcing business with extensive experience in the public sector. They are a true market leader of document digitisation enabling organisations to transform their business, free up much needed space and improve efficiency.
The Role – Scanning Assistant
We are recruiting for a team responsible for scanning confidential and legal paperwork. This is a very fast paced environment that requires a high level of concentration and attention to detail. Consequently, you will need to have a high standard of numeracy. You will also need to be able to work quickly and efficiently, with minimal supervision.
Scanning Assistant main roles and responsibilities will include:
- To complete various forms of scanning, including flatbed and automatic document feeder.
- Follow established guidelines and procedures for scanning customer documents.
- To maintain equipment used carrying out tasks such as cleaning and calibration of scanners
- Ensure work is processed to targets set by management and in line with agreed processes and procedures, ensuring maximum productivity and quality is achieved
- Accurately complete time sheets
- Operate within Company data security and H&S procedures
- Follow company procedures, identify areas which are problematic and raise to line manager for corrective action to be taken as necessary
Monday to Friday 06:00-14:00
If you feel like this is opportunity is for you, please submit your CV or call 01158 383853.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss