(Monday - Thursday 8.30am-5pm, Friday 8.30am-4.30pm (39.5 Hours per week)
£32,000 - £35,000 (Dependent on experience)
* Must have a Full Drivers License*
The role will be Midlands based covering a wide area. This will be a homebased role for somebody based in the Midlands and will require overnight stays during the week (accommodation will be provided where needed), therefore flexible work ethic is essential.
Key responsibilities are:
- Field-based training on a one to one basis along with large classroom style training
- Training and supporting our existing Key Account colleagues across multiple business areas
- Analysis and design of new training programmes to suit the need of the retail business
- Analysis of results of the training delivered from the training programmes to ensure learning objectives have been successful.
- Analysis of training needs for Key Accounts
- Support with design of training modules delivered at the Branches or in our training centre
- Delivery of multiple training modules/programmes aligned to the needs of the business
- Provide feedback on all training delegates to relevant line managers
- Collate, review and assess training feedback from delegates
- Ensuring correct processes are being followed to increase sales and enhance the customer experience
- Need to have some kitchen industry experience
- You will be extremely organised with a proactive attitude
- Excellent presentation skills are essential
- You will have a confident, outgoing personality with a real passion for engaging with learners to encourage and support them in their personal development
- An ability to analyse performance data in order to create relevant training objectives is crucial
- You will have a proven track record of driving results through training
- Hands on and strong work ethic is a must in our fast-paced dynamic business
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite and a range of different training methods is required
- Creative, results driven individual with a passion for training
Due to continued growth and Sales Team expansion, our client is looking for a Field Sales Trainer to help develop and support their Key Account (Blue Chip) customers and Independent Retailers.
PROMANacts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our websitehttp://www.proman-uk.com/and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.