Sales Support Administrator
£20-25,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm
Your skills, experiences and attributes...
• Experience working in a Sales Support / Merchandiser position
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience dealing with an ERP system desirable
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Microsoft Excel experience
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills
• Keen to learn and develop.
Your duties will include...
• Dealing with a wide variety of customers on a day to day basis
• Liaising with the sales team
• Chasing PO’s and invoices
• Arranging and booking transport with logistics team.
• Provide tracking updates and information to customers.
• Analyse stock levels and update information with clients.
• Split stock between clients if required.
• Build close relationships with clients, providing strong customer service at all times.
• Maintain a clean order book, ensuring it is updated regularly and accurately.
• Use ERP system
Our client is a well established distributor, dealing with major retailers across the country. They are seeking a Sales Support Administrator to join their growing team.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.