Sales Ledger Clerk
Normanton, West Yorkshire
Monday - Thursday 8.30am-5pm, Friday 8.30am-4.30pm (39.5 Hours per week)
Interim/Fixed Term Contract 12 months (Maternity Cover)
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for administering sales invoicing, ensuring monies due to the business are received on time and in accordance with terms and conditions agreed.
Key Duties include:
- To ensure sales invoices are raised as the jobs are shipped to avoid delays in receiving the funds due from customers.
- Raising and issuing sales invoices daily
- Ensure invoices are accurate against the sales orders and customer order documents
- Investigating customer queries
- Issue sales credit notes where necessary in accordance with authorisation policy
- Produce / reconcile month end sales ledger statements
- Allocate cash against customer debt
Please note that the above list of duties is not exhaustive, and that the jobholder may also be required to carry out other duties that may prove necessary.
- Experience in a busy accounts department
- Ideally come from a fast paced, high volume and looking after high spend role
- High attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Diligent & Organised with ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to prioritise problems and work to deadlines and targets
- Excellent communication skills on all levels both internally and externally
- Confident, positive and friendly telephone manner
- Basic excel skills
- Experience working on an ERP system is desirable
Our client a market leader in their field, manufacturing bespoke products for predominately large blue-chip companies. They are seeking a person to join their team on a fixed term / interim 12-month basis. Full training will be provided on the Company processes, systems and procedures.
PROMANacts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our websitehttp://www.proman-uk.com/and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.