Newton Le Willows
Monday - Friday 9am – 5.30pm
£25,000 - £30,000 depending upon Experience.
The main purpose of the job is to collect and analyze data in order to estimate materials: labour time required to manufacture a product, transportation cost and profit margins.
Your duties will include...
• Maintain Service Levels with existing and Potential New clients ensuring that their needs are met for the right price and within the specified timescales.
• Produce quotes via CRM system – ensuring that the quotes are issued to the client within their timescale and all relevant details are entered.
• Process customers purchase orders via job system – ensuring that all necessary details are issued.
• Send raw material requests to Purchase department – ensuring that all details given are correct (required material delivery date/Max price to be paid/Product codes/Dimensions).
• Work to Lead Times shown on the Job System to ensure that the customers’ expectations are being met.
• For any customer related Non – Conformances use the Customer Complaints procedure set by the IMS.
• Update the Sales Director/Manager with information “New and Existing” client progress when requested on notification of Sales Meetings.
• Canvass for new clients and keep in contact with existing accounts – recording all information on CRM system.
• Ensure that all accounts (Financial) procedures for dealing with existing and potential customers are carried out.
• Observe the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) regarding sharing customer contacts or documentation that could contain such material
• Build Relationships with Customers by the means of site visits to promote the business, provide advice and guidance on any aspect that could increase sales for both parties.
Required Knowledge, Skills and experience
• Awareness of competitors and their capabilities.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Microsoft Office (word/excel/outlook etc.)
• Experience in a similar working sales environment.
• Ability to read drawings
• Good Knowledge of CNC
• Confident and knowledgeable about Star bank’s business process
• Integrity and enthusiasm to increase sales
• Accuracy in gathering quotes and prices for customers
• Ability to work alone following standard guidelines, and to communicate as a team member
• Excellent telephone manner
• Laminate, chipboard, bonding, CNC machine work
• Various Product Types associated within our Industry i.e.: Laminates, Melamine, or Solid Surfaces
Our client is a well-established Manufacturing company. Offers a great opportunity for someone who wants to progress. Due to growth, they are seeking Sales Estimator to join their team on a permanent contract.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.