Hours: 40 per week, Opening hours Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm, Sunday 10am to 4pm
Salary - £18,720 basic OTE - £28,000+
What does the Sales Advisor role involve?
- You will be responsible for seeing a sale through from beginning to end - understanding requirements, building relationships, advising on products and completing sales and making sure deliveries run smoothly.
- Understanding customers' needs and advise on the most suitable product.
- Upsell additional items to boost your earnings.
- Working with telephone sales, internet orders and face to face in the showroom.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Achieving and exceeding face to face and telephone KPI's through sales and up-selling.
- Greeting customers who enter the store.
- Delivering all round excellent customer service and ensuring customers have a great shopping experience.
- Responsible for dealing with customer complaints with the support of your management team.
- Answering queries from customers both in store and over the phone.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
What skills and experience will I need?
- Experience of working in a targeted sales role
- Can demonstrate a clear understanding of the full sales cycle
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience working in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Goal orientated with a passion to succeed
- Smart appearance and articulate
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss