£11-12 per hour DOE
Monday – Friday
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 16:30
Temp – to – Perm
Proman is partnering with a trade only, wholesale supplier of cosmetics, to appoint a Sales Administrator on a temporary-to-permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to work closely with the Account Managers and Customers with their queries and orders.
You will be an excellent communicator with strong IT skills. Experience of working a B2B environment and Customer Service experience is essential for this role.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Speaking with customers daily
- Dealing with customer queries via phone and email
- Process orders from Account Managers and directly from Customers
- General Administration duties
Key job requirements:
- 1 year experience within B2B Customer Service/ Administration
- MS Office proficiency
- Experience of dealing with complex queries that require investigation
- Computer literate – training will be given on all internal systems so you must be able to pick up new systems quickly
The business is located ideally, close off the M60, there is free parking available for those who drive. Alternatively, it is within walking distance from Whitefield metrolink and once you are embedded in the business, you will have access to products at a discounted price.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss