Maternity Cover – 12-month Contract
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm (37.5 hours per week)
Our client is leading independent distributor of fuels and lubricants in the UK. They are currently looking for a Retail Administrator to join the team on a 12-month maternity cover
- You will have worked in a back-office Administrator position.
- Working in a forecourt / retail position previously would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience providing great customer service
- Ability to prioritise calls
Supporting the day to day operational activity of the allocated Company Owned and Operated Stores, Store Managers and Area Managers. You will responsible for an allocated number of stores as well as some network wide tasks.
- Provide the required day to day support for all allocated stores e.g. ordering, reconciliations, banking and queries etc.
- Look to enhance and improve all business processes used across the Company Owned and Operated network of retail stores by suggesting new ideas for process improvements.
- Accountable to deliver and manage the daily, weekly and monthly tasks required for the stores within your remit as set by the Team Leader – Retail Support Team.
- Provide an escalation route and support for Store Managers and their teams for any back-office processes or issues that require support.
- Category maintenance for the assigned dry stock categories across the Company Owned and Operated network.
- Monitor the adherence of the allocated stores of the company processes and polices.
- Escalate any non-compliance, work with Store Managers and their teams to develop the understanding of the processes required, ensuring feedback is given in a supportive way. Offer coaching and guidance where required.
- Support the allocated Area Managers and Store Managers with any recruitment paperwork and or follow up actions to ensure that we deliver the optimum labour model at all stores.
- Attend the Area Manager’s quarterly team meetings, understand the Area’s KPI’s, support the delivery of site specific and area specific plans working collaboratively with all team members.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss