Experience is not required but excellent customer service skills, exceptional telephone manner, "can do" attitude and excellent work ethic are essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing business in this exciting time of our national expansion. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with fantastic customer service skills and excellent telephone manner. If you are looking for a long term role and would like to join a well established business that can offer you a rewarding career path please apply today.
What do we offer?
- Permanent job from day 1 with good basic salary
- Working in a fast-paced and results driven environment
- Bonus scheme after a qualifying period
- Pension scheme
- A mixture of in-house and external training (including REC qualification)
- Sick pay scheme
- Social activities including nights out and trips abroad
- Fund raising events
- Potential for career development, 22days holidays (from April 2020)- rising to 25 plus BH, Dress Down Friday...
Due to the expansion of PROMAN in the UK and a global expansion of Proman Group and also a rapid growth within our current client base we are looking to add to our existing team of Recruitment Professionals.
Salary: £20000 per annum
PROMAN is successfully servicing over 200 Supply Chain Clients and is also operating in Manufacturing, Warehousing, Logistics, Proffesional Services and Engineering. With Proman Group's backing, we are now embarking on a programme of significant UK expansion and this is your opportunity to join us at this exciting period.
Recruitment Resourcer - The Candidate
We are looking for a hard-working individual who can bring enthusiasm and energy to our well-established team. Ideally we are looking for candidates with some previous experience in customer services, call centres, retail or hospitality. Equally we are happy to speak to candidates who are new graduates and are looking for their first commercial role.
Ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with people face to face and over the phone and being able to build excellent relationships. You will also have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
• Professional telephone manner and appearance.
• Excellent standard of spoken and written English.
• Engaging personality with ability to build rapport and trust.
• An ambitious and competitive nature.
• Confident and good communicator.
• Excellent work ethic.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Must have excellent organisation skills with the ability to run multiple projects.
Recruitment Resourcer - The Role
Your main roles and responsibilities will include…
Contacting candidates to perform telephone screening
Inviting suitable candidates for a face to face interview
Attending and carrying out interview sessions within your region to assess suitability and availability of candidates for roles within your region
Preparing candidates for inductions out on client sites
Assisting Account Managers in daily tasks
Writing and placing of adverts in order to attract candidates and maintain availability of registered candidates
Understanding client’s requirements to ensure successful selection of candidates
If this sounds like the right opportunity please do not hesitate to apply for the role TODAY!