R&D Tax Claim Analyst / Technical Analyst
£20000 to £25,000 depending on experience
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Full time permanent position
Our client are recruiting for a brand new position as an R & D analyst to join the team. This is the chance to join a new and developing company. This is a full time permanent position and if interested please send across your CV.
R&D Tax Claim Analayst
Your main roles and responsibilities will include…
• Submit R&D Tax Credit claims
• Must have experience to submit a detailed, robust R&D claim to HMRC via their online portal app.
• To have skills in IT and software development sectors.
• Experience in E commerce and publishing sectors
• Experience in retail and recruitment sectors.
• You must be able to work to strict deadlines and converse in a professional manner.
• Must have a sound working knowledge of writing a robust Technical report to support the R&D claim.
• Be fully conversant with all R&D Tax legislations in order to successfully submit a claim on our client’s behalf.
• Strong written and verbal skills again.
• Working to very strict deadlines and must be able to demonstrate self-initiative, flair, and multi task.
• To be the most competent professional at all times through honesty, transparency, and be fully conscientious in your position.
• A team player who will be an integral part of the team.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.