Job Title: Quality Manager
Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex
Salary: Dependant on Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience of operating in a senior management team role in a quality discipline.
- Must be a good communicator and have excellent fluency in spoken and written English.
- Membership of professional body Chartered Quality Institute is preferred.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong communication skills, organisational awareness and impact and influencing skills area prerequisite.
- Self-starter, effective time manager and effective line manager.
- Assertive, diplomatic with a good appreciation of business and commercial issues.
- Ensure that the PC’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO 9001, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
- Oversee inspection of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements by implementing the PPAP process.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, review and auditing of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the PC’s products.
- Identify opportunities for the continual improvement of the key processes on site and make improvements as appropriate.
- Coordinate the investigation and resolution of customer complaints and NCR’s raised in the FRACAS system ensuring that the 8D process is consistently followed.
- Lead the team of quality engineer and calibration operatives.
- Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices.
- Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
- Conduct periodic management review meetings.
- Oversee product recalls.
- Keep up to date on all applicable standards, regulations/laws, issues, and news with respect to product (service) quality.
Our client is a Global Manufacturer
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.