Quality Assurance Manager
£45-50,000 per annum
10am to 10pm Panama Shifts
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
• 5 + Years’ QA Management / Junior Technical Management experience within Food Manufacturing, with both private label and branded product experience
• Experience of interpreting and implementing retailer codes of practice such as allergen, free from, foreign body
• Level 3 HACCP – Minimum with experience of playing an active role within the HACCP team
• Level 4 Food Safety
• Allergen awareness
• Lead Auditor, with experience of completing internal audits
• Train the Trainer qualification, with experience of training and coaching teams
To ensure that the FSQMS is embedded within the factory on the shifts allocated and the QA auditors on your shifts are fully trained and competent to fulfil their roles at all times. Duties will include but not be limited to...
• Ensure that company health & safety and food safety obligations are maintained at all times by you and your team.
• Play an active role within the HACCP Team
• Complete and communicate technical reports as agreed.
• Proactively interpret reports and data based around the food safety and quality objectives, communicate findings and initiate corrective action plans.
• Site support for customer / third party audits and visits
• Work in tandem with the other opposite QAM ensuring that you communicate effectively between your shifts
• Budget control for analytical testing and QA overtime
• Complete projects and assignments as agreed with Head of Technical
• Ensure that the QA team are trained, coached and managed to complete all of their daily, weekly and monthly tasks on time, accurately and correctly.
• Audit the effective implementation of factory facing FSQMS ensuring compliance with customer requirements and legal obligations. Where gaps are identified evaluate and communicate findings and agree improvement plans.
• Ensure that product information for new / changed product and packaging is effectively implemented at the point of change.
• Ensure all new and existing finished products, work in progress, environment and water points are tested and analysed according to the testing plans and that these plans are adequately maintained at all times. Act on results and trends.
Our client is a leading manufacturer within food production. They are seeking 2 QA managers to join their team.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.