Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
The role will comprise of assisting in the following day to day office running and operations:
- Telephone answering – dealing with any questions or query’s
- Receiving visitors
- Inbound calls - speaking to suppliers, customers and taking internal calls
- Arranging meetings
- Post duties
- Stationary ordering
- Organising the holiday schedule
- Keeping the system up to date
- Helping the Key Accounts Team where necessary
- Sort and keep the system up to date
- Assist in the administration of orders
- General office duties
- Data entry
- Taking messages
- Experience of working in an administrative role / office environment
- Attention to detail
- You must have excellent Microsoft Skills.
- Ideally have experience of working in manufacturing company
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, flexible and able to multi-task
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Our client is a manufacturing company, who supply to trade within the UK. They are the leader in their field. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive & forward thinking organisation.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.