Job Title: Purchase Ledger Administrator
Location: Bury, Lancashire
Hours: Monday – Friday – 8.30am – 5pm.
Maternity Cover Contract
• Must have level 2 Health & Safety Awareness.
• Understanding of relevant risk assessments and trained as competent to safe working procedures.
• Understanding hazard identification and near miss reporting.
• Confident, enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Excel.
• Capable of working autonomously when required
• Have a solution- based approach with the ability to use initiative
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Making BACS or cheque payments, generating coding and checking invoices.
- Working out VAT payments, checking and reconciling statements and dealing with all purchase enquiries.
- Investigate any queries relating to Purchase Orders, Delivery Notes and Invoice queries.
- Ensure all accounts are maintained and all debts are paid in a timely manner.
- Processing all supplier set up on Nav system.
- Deal with all Credit Notes and ensure that they are posted and allocated to the correct account on the Purchase Ledger.
- Intrastat report, PO Report, Supplier Statement Report, Supplier detail change report.
- Maintain the price difference table, process supplier price and quantity claims & calculate provisions.
- Provide cover during periods of absence and annual leave for other administrative roles within the client’s Finance Department.
- Ensure that you understand and adhere to the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 or Health and Safety at Work Order.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.