Proman is looking for a Project Manager in London, to start immediately.
Temp to Perm position.
- To manage overall project programme through matrix managed project teams effectively utilising in-house resource and sub-contract arrangements
- To act as a programme coordinator for the site and to ensure appropriate resource is available and allocated to deliver projects successfully
- To take profit and loss responsibility for the site, and ensure the programme is in place
- To draw together matrix managed teams to deliver owned projects
- To be accountable for the service delivery in accordance with business systems
- To set and manage client expectations through clear communication centred around programme, budget and the quality of services
- To create strategic and operational programmes and ensure the Projects Managers’ adherence to appropriate processes
- In accordance with contract forms, manage project team within the specified terms
- To maintain all project administrative activities, including Quality Assurance and procedures associated with monitoring contract performance
- To manage supply chain ensuring formal performance feedback is provided to the procurement team
- To champion Health & Safety
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent communication skills together with proven experience of drawing together efficient teams
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of all applicable legislation, regulations and standards
- Healthcare projects experience is essencial
- Mechanical or electrical background is a bonus
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience.
If you are interested please apply online here, call on 07767102383 or email: email@example.com
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss