Job Title: Production Planner
Location: Bingley, West Yorkshire
Salary: £35,000 DOE
Hours: Monday to Friday
The role of the Production Planner is to work closely with the production team and be responsible for scheduling the usage of production materials. We are looking to appoint an experienced Production Planner with expert knowledge of both SAP and Microsoft Excel in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in using SAP in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient SAP user with experience in SAP Modules SAP PP/PI (Production Planning Processing Industry) and MM ( Material Management and Purchasing)
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Educated to GCSE Level or equivalent in English and Maths
- Computer literate and confident with Microsoft packages
- High competence in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Able to train others on SAP systems
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Motivated person with an eagerness to learn
- Facilitate our transition from ‘make to order’ to a forecast driven SIOP model
- Preparation for and key role in our SAP implementation project
- Act as a SAP super user, providing training for staff on SAP system once implemented
- Assist production in the planning of production materials to ensuring raw materials are available to meet demand
- Maintain positive customer relations through customer order management, and appropriate monitoring of supply base
- Communicate raw material requirements to suppliers to ensure on time delivery
- Generate & update daily/weekly reporting & identify trends requiring action
- Maintain master data
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss