PROMAN are currently recruiting for experienced Production Operatives to work for our client in Heywood on weekly rotating shifts.
Our client is a leading provider of ink and coatings across the world.
They are looking to add a number of Production Operatives to their team due to continued growth and success.
- Mixing different chemicals to make the ink/paint.
- Weighing up chemicals to ensure they are correct.
- Filling and Lidding- Filling containers with ink/paint and ensuring the lids are fitted correctly.
- Quality Control- ensuring all items leaving the production area are fit for purpose.
- Cleaning- General cleaning of work station and vats.
Please note successful candidates have to be physically fit due to the heavy lifting involved in the role. Candidates have to lift between 10kg and 25kg numerous times per shift.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday-
Week one- 6am-2.30pm Week two- 2pm-10.30pm
** Weekly rotating shifts **
The pay rate for the role starts at £8.29 per hour with a £0.50 shift allowance per hour- £8.79 per hour with any overtime being paid at time and a half.
After 12 weeks the shift allowance increases to £1.00 so the rate of pay increases to £9.29 per hour.
This is an initial temporary position with long term prospects. Permanent opportunities are available for the right candidates who show willingness to work, learn and good attendance.
To apply; please forward your CV or call 0161 749 9239.