Job Title: Productive Operative
Location: Stockport, Cheshire
Salary start fron £25000
Hours: AM Shift 6:30am - 2:30pm/ 7:30am - 3:30pm PM Shift 2:30pm – 10:30pm /3:30pm – 11:30pm
- Experience in Food, FMCG, Drinks and Cosmetics
- Knowledge and use of lean methods and tools
- Previous experience of liquids processing/packaging or related roles preferably in foods
- Passion to strive for high performances
- To work with Shift Manager to organise plant , stock control, materials and manpower resources to produce the required output as safely, costr eddectively as possible and at the expected quality.
- To set up and changeover plant equipment safely and efficiently, ensuring others and you follow best practise.
- Conduct Quality checks and deliver required results and samples in the Lab.
- To ensure that all tasks are carried out in a safe working manner in accordance with the Company Health & Safety Policy and safe working poractises Review of Risk Assesment in Line with agreed timescales.
- Proactively work to avoid unnecessary downtime, including reducing and standardising set ups and changeovers. Participate in planned maintenance schedules in conjunction with the Shift Technicians.
- Ensuring housekeepingh and hygiene standards are continually challenged and upheld at an audit ready statue daiily.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss