Proman are proud to be working in partnership with Fort Dunlop, we are currently recruiting for Production operatives to work at Fort Dunlop’s manufacturing plant in Erdington, Birmingham all roles available are offering an immediate start.
You will be working in Tyre Manufacturing in the original Dunlop tyre factory producing tyres for commercial, freight and military use where quality and reliability are the most important factors of your role.
- Previous experience working in a Production or Manufacturing environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent hand eye coordination skills
- Will have pride in the quality of your work
You will either be working a 2 / 3 shift rotation depending on what department you are placed in;
- Re-tread – 2 shift Pattern
- New Tyre – 3 shift Pattern
Your pay rate is your base rate - £11.57 per hour plus the relevant shift allowance as per the below;
- Mornings: £1.66
- Afternoons: £2.27
- Nights: £4.14
- Overtime is paid on a weekday at 1.33
- Overtime is paid from Midnight Friday – Midnight Sunday at 1.5
- Each shift has a 2 x 20-minute break, plus 5 minutes for clearing down
- 33 days annual leave
- Weekly Pay
- Pension contribution
- Break Out Areas
- Overtime Available
- Free Parking
If you would like to be considered for the above positions then apply online today, if successful we will contact you as soon as possible to arrange an onsite tour and Induction.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss