Production Planner / Production Controller / Materials Controller / Production Administrator
40 hours a week
My Client is seeking an experienced Production Planner / Production Administrator with SAP who is familiar with the use of SAP in a manufacturing environment, to join their team due to continued growth and expansion. The company is currently in the process of implementing SAP, and so SAP experience is an essential requirement for this position.
- Assist with SAP implementation project, maintaining data for materials, components and finished goods
- Act as a SAP super user, providing training for staff on SAP system once implemented
- Assist production in the planning of production ensuring raw materials are avaliable meet demand
- Maintain positive customer relations through customer order management, and appropriate monitoring of supply base
- Communicate raw material requirements to suppliers to ensure on time delivery
- Maintain master data
- Generate & update daily/weekly reporting & identify trends requiring action
- Proficient SAP user
- Able to train others on SAP systems
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Motivated person with an eagerness to learn
This is an exciting opportunity for any experienced Materials Planner wanting to join a company with a worldwide scope.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.