My Client who is a leading manufacturer within their field is seeking an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their team due to continued growth and expansion.
Production Administrator Requirements:
- Experience working within a manufacturing or warehousing environment
- Experience using an MRP or WMS system
- Experience using Excel and Word
- Have the ability to multitask and manage your own time.
- Be self-motivated and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to question the reasons why deliveries cannot be achieved and think of alternative courses of action to achieve goals.
- Be able to stay calm when dealing with customer complaints in challenging situations
Production Administrator Duties:
- Responding to customer e-mails / phone calls in a timely manner of 24 hours or less
- Ensuring customers have an up-to-date status for their order regularly
- Facilitating schedule of orders and resolving issues
- Reviewing order status and ensuring timely picks to meet on time delivery
- Coordinating with different departments (Sales / Engineering / Planning / Purchasing / Documentation / Logistics) to ensure the products and associated documentation for each customer order will ship as per the promise date.
- Ensuring orders are processed, scheduled, monitored, and fulfilled accurately, promptly, and efficiently.
Xmas bonus dependant on 12-month service and attendance
Regular pay review
Death in service x 2
23 day holiday + bank hold – increases a day a year up to 5 years
Company sick pay
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss