£9.39 per hour
8am – 4pm Monday to Friday
Temporary to Permanent
Working to ensure that the production schedules are met, working with internal departments to expedite products smoothly through the manufacturing process.
The role reports to the Production Manager and as such the job holder will be required to provide regular updates on progress.
The primary role of the Production Co-ordinator is to determine the work schedule based on customer orders.
- Running the MRP system and planning the production schedule.
- Updating / monitoring daily Production KPIs. Including efficiency measures and on-time delivery performance.
- Attending and actively participating in Daily, Weekly Production Department meetings and Project teams as and when required.
- Liaising with Sales / Purchasing / Warehouse / Technical Department to ensure lead times to customers are met.
- To identify any BOM errors or amendments that need to be actioned with by the Technical Team.
- To provide assistance and support to the Production Manager, Assembly and Warehouse Teams as and when required.
- To provide essential support in the absence of the Production Manager in all areas of planning, scheduling within the production department.
Your skills, experiences and attributes will be…
- Experience working in a MANUFACTURING is essential
- Ideally you will have worked within a cosmetic / Food industry
- Good Excel Skills
- Experience of using an ERP system would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong administration skills
- Be able to think/react quickly to situations.
- Highlighting issues and contributing to their resolution will be key in this role
- Ability to meet deadlines/ work under pressure is also a core part of the role
- Ability to prioritise and plan workload
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.