The Company – Preparation Administrator
Our Client is a software and outsourcing business with extensive experience in the public sector. They are a true market leader of document digitisation enabling organisations to transform their business, free up much needed space and improve efficiency.
The Role – Preparation Administrator
We are recruiting for a team responsible for inventory of documents arriving in the building and/or preparation of documents in readiness for scanning. This is a very fast paced environment that requires a high level of concentration and attention to detail. Consequently, you will need to have a high standard of numeracy, be computer literate with good data entry skills. You will also need to be able to work quickly and efficiently, with minimal supervision.
Your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Follow established guidelines and procedures for processing documents
- To complete preparatory work for scanning and sorting of documents.
- Processing of electronic documents in to a document management system.
- Ensure work is processed to targets set by management and in line with agreed processes and procedures, ensuring maximum productivity and quality is achieved
- Accurately complete time sheets
- Operate within Company data security and H&S procedures
- Follow company procedures, identify areas which are problematic and raise to line manager for corrective action to be taken as necessary
The hours of work – Preparation Administrator
Monday to Friday to 06:00 to 14:00 or 14:15 to 22:15.
To apply for these roles, please send a copy of your up to date CV together with any relevant supporting documentation.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.