Job Title: Polish Speaking Project Manager – Allegro Marketplace
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 per annum
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester
Developing and launching an online store on Allegro.pl. This is a website which is entirely in Polish and the process will involve:
- Negotiating with Polish postage companies (in Polish) to establish prices and processes for the distribution of our goods throughout Poland.
- Familiarise oneself with the process for listing products on Allegro via csv file uploads.
- Ensure adverts for the products are grammatically correct (in Polish).
- Establishing mechanisms whereby the prices for the products can be maintained on an ongoing basis, in accordance with price fluctuations from product suppliers.
- Integrating the Allegro store with the approved postage companies, adhering to their postal procedures.
- Managing the launch of the store; trialling/testing the efficiencies and flow of all processes, from customer order received, through to final delivery, ironing out any teething problems.
- Creating customer service automated email templates (in Polish) to allow our staff to deal with Allegro customer queries.
- Working alongside the Operations Manager to oversee the integration of processes in the Warehouse to deal with Allegro orders.
- Train staff with the ongoing management of Allegro.pl
- Polish (as a first language) with the superb written and verbal skills.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Commercial experience – ideally experienced in launching Polish marketplace platforms
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Ability to quickly grasp the specifics of the company’s own Warehouse software
- Organised and methodical with the ability to work well under pressure
- Good at problem-solving
- Ability to work alone, and/or with minimal guidance – the role holder will drive this project
- Flexible and adaptable
An E-Commerce retailer of fragrance and beauty products, trading on International Marketplaces, is looking for an enthusiastic individual to take the lead in developing and launching an online store on Allegro.pl. Working closely with the Director/Business Owner, the role holder will have a great deal of autonomously, to create and set up the entire process.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.