Plumbing Technical Support Advisor
Circa £27,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm / 9am to 6pm
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
• Plumbing background and experience are essential due to technical knowledge
• Plumbing qualification e.g. NVQ Level 2 Plumbing
• Understanding of hot water systems
• The ability to use your initiative to resolve issues, problem resolution of installations and faults
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
• Excellent organisation skills with good attention to detail
• The ability to work in a fast-paced office environment as part of a rapidly growing team
• Good IT skills; the ability to learn and utilise the in-house computer systems
• Flexibility to adapt well to change
Your duties will include...
• Investigating faulty products / installation and testing on a wide range of bathroom products
• Identifying fault trends and setting about resolution.
• Liaise with manufacturers / suppliers to discover root cause.
• Assisting the customer service department with any installation advice, product queries, and identification of faults
• Making outbound calls to customers to gather further information on product queries that require technical expertise
• Effective after sales support
• Ensure technical files and specifications are produced and effectively maintained in line with due diligence
My client is one of the UK's fastest growing businesses, offering a unique opportunity to join their team with scope to develop into senior management.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.